At the age of 67 years when usually people retired from the work, Rajinikanth is still doing Sci-Fi movies. Movies full of action required physical as well as mental fitness.
We will discuss about the same in this article. Let’s explore his energy source.
Real name: Shivaji Rao Gaekwad
Popularly known as: Thalaivaa
Birth date: 12Dec1950
Height: 5 ft 8 in (173 cm)
Eye color: Dark brown
Total films: More than 150
Rajinikanth as Thalaivaa:
Thalaivaa means Leader in English and yes he deserves this title because he leads the Film industry in Tamilnadu. Many reasons contributed for this title like his simplicity in real life, unique style in movies, dialogues delivery and also his back ground.
God of Tamil film industry:
Yes, he is worshiped like a GOD by his fans and I don’t think any other actor in the world achieved this status. This status comes in the long journey of his life which builds the trust among his fans. Below are to name a few-
- His polite gestures to his fans
- His gratitude to the public as well as distributors of his film
- He participate in social activities like Anna Hazare’s anti corruption moment and one day fast regarding River Kaveri water release into Tamilnadu
- He goes to Himalaya after every film since 1995
- He donates a good amount of his total earnings every years
- Rajinikanth’s fans do hawan and worship for the success of his every film before release
Diet of Rajinikanth:
He starts his day at 5 am in the morning. He goes for jogging everyday and then he mediates for some time. He also maintained his diet properly during the shooting of his latest release 2.0, which is the second part of a big hit film Robot (Enthiran).
Rajinikanth uses to eat simple food daily and follow a strict diet plan without any complicated menu. He believes strict diet and meditation is the key for a good health for anyone.
Thalaivaa does Yoga too and takes it as a form of exercise which helps him to be active all the time. He does not prefer oily food and sugar in his daily diet.
Learnings from Thalaivaa:
- Be grateful and down to earth always
- Believe in simplicity and consistency
- Nothing is impossible in this world even you can be worshiped if you do good things for others
- Age is just a number if you maintain a healthy life style and exercise daily
I hope this article gives you a fair idea that your simplicity and kindness matters a lot in your life. Please let me know for anything you need to ask.